Village of Babylon FAQ's

Do we need a permit to have a wedding ceremony at the Gazebo?
Yes,  please contact the Mayor’s Office at (631) 669-1212 for information on permits needed.

Does the Village have commuter parking permits for non-residents
Yes, we have a parking permit for commuters for the lot located on Locust Avenue.  The annual fee is $700.  We estimate this to be the amount you would spend putting quarters in the meterboard if you commute regularly.  Call the Village Clerk's Office at (631) 669-1500. Application is available at the bottom of the home page. Information regarding Metered parking is also available in Parking Information

How can I access the code for the Village of Babylon

For Village Code:

Is a permit required to take photos at Argyle Park
Yes- Effective May 1, 2016 a permit is required for professional photos in Argyle Park.  Details and application is available on our website at the bottom of the home page in the permits and applications folder. 

What are the dates our Village Property taxes are due?
June 1st. See legal notice in the Beacon as well as on this website in May for details regarding payments.

When is the annual Country Fair at Argyle Park
The Beautification Country Fair is held in September on the Sunday following Labor Day (Unless that date falls on Sept 11th- in that case it is held the following Sunday)