Nathaniel Conklin House
280 Deer Park Ave, Babylon, New York  11702

The Red Cross Room

      The house was empty from 1930 until 1945 when the Sammis family donated it to the Amercian Red Cross as headquarters for disaster relief on the South Shore.

    The Red Cross closed this relief chapter in 1984 and the Village of  Babylon purchased it in 1989.